Experte Version 4.10.1
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Free hard drive space: at least 1 GB
- RAM: at least 2 GB
- Software platform: at least Microsoft .NET 4.5
The Expert Software 4.10.1 is to be used in conjunction with the following end devices:
- Gira HomeServer 4
- Gira FacilityServer 4
It is only possible to update to firmware version 4.10.1 from the following version:
- Firmware versions 4.9.0 or 4.10.0 are required in order to update to version 4.10.1
Gira HomeServers with index status <=I20 may no longer boot from a version earlier than 126.96.36.199612 after updating to firmware version 188.8.131.52117.
Gira HomeServer can be made bootable again using a bootable USB stick containing version 4.8.0, 4.9.0 or 4.10.0. If at least firmware version 184.108.40.206612 is present, this step is no longer necessary.
- The axis labels were not displaying correctly in diagrams in the user-defined visualisation (HS client, HTML visualisation or Ajax visualisation). This has been remedied with firmware version 220.127.116.11330.
- The maximum size for camera images has been increased from 1 MB to 10 MB.
If you have already installed firmware version 18.104.22.168117 and do not make use of any user-defined visualisation including one or more diagrams with axis
labels, it is not necessary to carry out the firmware update. When uploading a project, no locking was incorporated.
- When switching between different function views, parts of the most recently displayed view might also have been shown in the currently active view. This has been remedied with version 4.10.1.
- Smaller values for switching times have been included for the dimmer function template in firmware version 4.10.0, as a result of which, switching times in existing projects have been offset. The 4.10.1 update corrects this offset, so that the set values will once again be transmitted.