Experte Version 4.9.0
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Free hard drive space: at least 1 GB
- RAM: at least 2 GB
- Software platform: at least Microsoft .NET 4.5
The Expert Software 4.9.0 is to be used in conjunction with the following end devices:
- Gira HomeServer 4
- Gira FacilityServer 4
It is only possible to update to firmware version 4.9.0 from the following versions:
- 4.7.0 180424
New features and improvements
- Repartitioning of the HomeServer memory
this eliminates the previous max. project size and enables larger projects to be created.
- USB firmware transfer
The firmware transfer via an RS232 connection is not required, the firmware can now be upgraded and downgraded using a bootable USB stick.
- USB project transfer
The project firmware transfer via an RS232 connection is not required, the project can now be loaded to the HomeServer using a bootable USB stick.
- Support of new Gira KNX-USB interface (from 2019)
The previous Gira KNX-USB interface will be replaced by a revised version. The new KNX-USB interface supports the “KNX Long Frame” and is “KNX Secure Ready”. The previous KNX USB interface will continued to be supported.
- Digest authentication for cameras
When setting up a camera, a choice can be made between the “Basic” and “Digest” authentication procedure. Note: Digest authentication works in the HTML/Ajax Visu and in the HS Client.
- If-Then logic mode
A logic node that was developed with HSL2.0 and uses the URL endpoints. This provides the end user with a simple interface for configuring If-Then rules.
- Scene logic node
Two logic nodes that were developed with HSL2.0 and use the URL endpoints. This provides the end user with a simple interface for configuring scenes.
- Sonos logic node
Two logic nodes for controlling up to 8 Sonos speakers.
- Support of the KNX group address range up to 31/7/255 (a total of 65535 ext. COs possible)
- TLS1.0 function discontinued
The obsolete and vulnerable TLS1.0 function has been expanded. Note: The Expert 4.9.0 no longer supports the older Controls 9 and 19 Clients 1 variants.
- Completely revised standard function templates
- Symbols in front of every function template
- Text and/or symbol on a button
- PIN retrieval only for ON and/or OFF
- Adapted button colours (for easier reading)
- Plug-in call via function template (e.g. for switching with counter)
- Support of positively-driven operation (e.g. for blinds and shutters)
- Scene plus can call HS Scene or KNX Scene (up to 4 scenes per function template)
- Camera plug-in 2.0
- Full-surface display in design 1 and 4 (Control 19)
- mjpg support
- Up to four camera images (jpg) in the overview (quadrant and over the entire surface)
- Universal Player plug-in 2.0 (Sonos)
The plug-in can be used in combination with the Sonos logic nodes and can control up to 8 Sonos speakers.
- Music control function template (Sonos)
The function template can be used in combination with the Sonos logic nodes.
- Coloured counters
The counters on the menu tiles can now also be displayed in colour. The colour can be changed via a CO.
- Coloured menu page tiles
Main menu tiles that point to lower-level menu tiles can be given a “coloured corner”.
- Password procedure for initial login in QuadClient
In the initial commissioning phase, the user (user from QuadClient Config Editor) does not have to enter his/her password again
A list of references can be called at any time for all the available elements in the project
- Functions Remove including references
In the area of building structure and also trades, the function “Remove with references” can be used
- Window arrangements
The arrangements of the individual windows function templates, plug-ins, building structure, menu etc. can be quickly defined for the individual configuration steps using buttons (the existing profiles are used for this). The arrangements can be adapted and saved.
- User group filtering
The assignment of the elements to individual user groups can be filtered. Then only the elements of the filter user groups are displayed.
- Function in the trade
A function template is not always automatically inserted in the Trades view, but only if required.